Facts about Sugaring
The earliest references to hair removal came from the ancient civilizations of Egypt and Greece. Early writings out of Mesopotamia tell of kings who would have the slave girls serving them be expected to remove their body hair. Hair on the body was considered to be unclean by the upper class. Possibly through a fortuitous accident, the method of using sugar for hair removal treatments was developed. Sugar is an all natural form of hair removal. It is far superior over waxing of any kind.
Benefits of Sugar:
- 100% pure and natural. SUGAR, WATER AND LEMON!
- It’s never hot so it will never burn the skin, unlike wax.
- Does not adhere to live skin cells so it is less painful and less abrasive. It is water soluble and can never pull live skin, unlike resins in wax.
- Safe for eczema or psoriasis
- Easy clean up, you will never leave sticky. Water soluble! Just wipe with water.
- More sanitary, never touches another client. Single glove, no sticks and strips!
- Can extract shorter hairs, leading to permanency.
- Leads to permanency faster since you can extract the hair in the shorter, active stage of growth before it is nourished