First time Client Instructions for Sugaring
Please just make sure to have your hair the appropriate length for sugaring. I always say the longer the better!
Should I do anything different before my sugaring treatment?
For your comfort, we recommend that you do not sunbathe or use a tanning bed for 48 hours prior to or after any sugaring treatment. Avoid putting any moisturizers on the skin 24 hours before the treatment. Also, some women find that their skin is extra sensitive when they are pre-menstrual.
- Hair needs to be 1/4″ long or about the length of a grain of rice. This usually takes about a week or ten days without shaving or trimming.
- Exfoliate the area before getting sugared.
- You may take a couple Advil or Tylenol before your appointment. This helps with any pain or swelling during or after your appointment.
- Don’t be nervous!! We will take good care of you and explain everything else when you come in for your appointment!
- If you’re having your cycle, it’s completely up to you if you are comfortable coming in! We do it all the time!